WE BELIEVE IN A FUTURE WHERE OUR COMMUNITIES
FLOURISH AND PROSPER
An award-winning social change organisation committed to the development, improvement, and sustainability of our communities.
We innovatively combine skill development, learning and wellbeing, with community regeneration to achieve positive socio-economic change.
What we do
- We regenerate and invigorate our physical communities, returning empty properties to the housing market in an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient manner, improving the living standards of our communities, and providing an affordable and effective solution to the housing and empty property issues of Wales.
- We aim to instil a sense of community pride, resilience, and ownership through our actions.
- We support people to improve their health and wellbeing, build their confidence and self-esteem, learn new skills, achieve qualifications, and make positive life improvements.
- We support people ranging in age, gender, and background to make positive change, empowering them to take ownership of their journey.
- Circumstances, background, and support needs are often unique and complex. Our support doesn’t discriminate – we focus on a person’s future, not their past.
- We challenge our community members to take positive social action and become responsible for their own life journeys.
Keep up to date
news & blogs
what people say
Our innovative approach to community regeneration and skill development has resulted in national recognition:
Chartered Institute of Housing – Supporting Communities Award
Third Sector –
Social Business Wales – Building Diversity, Inclusion, Equality and Justice Award
Natwest SE100 index
Top 100 social enterprises in UK
Swansea Bay Business Awards
Business in the Community Award Winners
Empty Homes Network Innovation Award Winners
Learning & Work Wales Inspire Award Winners
Natwest SE25 Newcomers Shortlisted
Social Enterprise UK award Finalists
Social Business Wales ‘One to Watch’ Award Winners