WE BELIEVE IN A FUTURE WHERE OUR COMMUNITIES
FLOURISH AND PROSPER
An award-winning social change organisation committed to the development, improvement, and sustainability of our communities.
We innovatively combine skill development, learning and wellbeing, with community regeneration to achieve positive socio-economic change.
What we do
- We regenerate and invigorate our physical communities, returning empty properties to the housing market in an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient manner, improving the living standards of our communities, and providing an affordable and effective solution to the housing and empty property issues of Wales.
- We aim to instil a sense of community pride, resilience, and ownership through our actions.
- We support people to improve their health and wellbeing, build their confidence and self-esteem, learn new skills, achieve qualifications, and make positive life improvements.
- We support people ranging in age, gender, and background to make positive change, empowering them to take ownership of their journey.
- Circumstances, background, and support needs are often unique and complex. Our support doesn’t discriminate – we focus on a person’s future, not their past.
- We challenge our community members to take positive social action and become responsible for their own life journeys.
Keep up to date
news & blogs
what people say
Our innovative approach to community regeneration and skill development has resulted in national recognition:
Empty Homes Network Innovation Award Winners
Learning & Work Wales Inspire Award Winners
Natwest SE25 Newcomers Shortlisted
Social Business Wales ‘One to Watch’ Award Winners
Social Enterprise UK award Finalists